Cost of living in Kherson, Ukraine compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 358 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24737 DKK / UAH
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kherson (Ukraine) is 75% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr6,617 (26,751₴) in Kherson.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Hisar costs ₨120 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 60TL (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Raipur costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gurgaon costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)