Cost of living in Kherson, Ukraine vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 484 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.23364 DKK / UAH
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kherson (Ukraine) is 73% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr36,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr9,764 (41,791₴) in Kherson.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niš costs 18,000 Дин. (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)