Cost of living in Khemisset, Morocco vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 425 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.686 DKK / MAD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khemisset (Morocco) is 64% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr38,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr13,577 (19,788 Dirham) in Khemisset.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tijuana costs Mex$ 26 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad, India costs ₨63,923 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €37 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Southampton costs £409 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 25,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)