Cost of living in Khemisset, Morocco compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.689 DKK / MAD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khemisset (Morocco) is 63% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr6,956 (10,090 Dirham) in Khemisset.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Trieste costs €170 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vadodara costs ₨300 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 84 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antalya costs 1,050TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $6,360 (about 1 hour ago)