Cost of living in Khaskovo, Bulgaria compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.802 DKK / BGN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khaskovo (Bulgaria) is 55% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr12,222 (3,215 лв) in Khaskovo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tangerang costs Rp 2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 3.60 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩8,786,680,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 135,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)