Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.095 DKK / SDG
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 74% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr3,307 (3,020 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling100 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$41,331 (about 1 hour ago)