Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||- 66%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 418 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33737 DKK / SDG *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 89% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr2,754 (8,162 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $18 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$989 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,070 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leicester costs £15 (30 minutes ago)