Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 309 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.950 DKK / SDG *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 75% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr7,292 (7,679 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Turin costs €35 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bonn costs €499 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$188 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 250,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 3,500 kn (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,440 (44 minutes ago)