Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan vs Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||- 77%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 644 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.13715 DKK / SDG *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 71% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr39,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,152 (81,313 Pound) in Khartoum.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 236 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £17,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £42 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 145,000TL (41 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Cruz, California costs $1.11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bogotá costs COL$2,378 (about 1 hour ago)