Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 76%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 641 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24583 DKK / UAH
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 79% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr6,398 (26,027₴) in Kharkiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cordova costs €1.30 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 4,900 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨45,743 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 799 (42 minutes ago)