Cost of living in Kharagpur, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 325 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09311 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharagpur (India) is 57% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr12,494 (₨134,190) in Kharagpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 800,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 450 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)