Cost of living in Kharagpur, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 255 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09888 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kharagpur (India) is 57% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,857 (₨109,803) in Kharagpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €22 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $16 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Konya costs 150,000TL (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $125 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $13 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (41 minutes ago)