Cost of living in Khamis Mushait, Saudi Arabia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.615 DKK / SAR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khamis Mushait (Saudi Arabia) is 36% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr16,624 (﷼ 10,295) in Khamis Mushait.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$8 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60,000 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$2,523 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,600 (about 1 hour ago)