Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 570 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00016 DKK / IRR *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 68% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr39,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr12,521 (﷼ 80,089,866) in Kermanshah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,500 Дин. (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,050 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Richmond, Virginia costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$7 (about 3 hours ago)