Cost of living in Kerman, Iran vs Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 425 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00016 DKK / IRR *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is 67% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr37,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr12,087 (﷼ 77,793,147) in Kerman.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,560 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ohrid costs 8,000 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maui costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)