Cost of living in Kerman, Iran compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00019 DKK / IRR *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is 35% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr18,774 (﷼ 101,235,327) in Kerman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Milan costs €1.20 (1 minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $44 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php110,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)