Cost of living in Kerch, Ukraine compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23325 DKK / UAH
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kerch (Ukraine) is 27% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr18,134 (77,745₴) in Kerch.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 130 (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Pyongyang costs 90,076 ₩ (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Reykjavik costs 30,000 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $0.00 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Palermo costs €1.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 100,000 (43 minutes ago)