Cost of living in Kerch, Ukraine compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24844 DKK / UAH
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kerch (Ukraine) is 28% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr18,781 (75,595₴) in Kerch.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $13 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$1,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amman costs Dinar 19,000 (about 1 hour ago)