Cost of living in Kenema, Sierra Leone compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00095 DKK / SLL
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kenema (Sierra Leone) is 30% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr13,112 (13,759,016 Leone) in Kenema.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨600 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 55 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,800,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 75 (about 2 hours ago)