Cost of living in Kenema, Sierra Leone compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00096 DKK / SLL
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kenema (Sierra Leone) is 30% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr13,201 (13,749,715 Leone) in Kenema.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 120 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 55 ₪ (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (42 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)