Cost of living in Kenema, Sierra Leone vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 425 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00076 DKK / SLL
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kenema (Sierra Leone) is 42% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr34,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr19,783 (25,893,520 Leone) in Kenema.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)