Cost of living in Kemerovo, Russia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10749 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kemerovo (Russia) is 59% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,949 (руб 111,156) in Kemerovo.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Medina costs ﷼ 10 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Banja Luka costs 800KM (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,200 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €39 (32 minutes ago)