Cost of living in Kelowna, Canada compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 455 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.918 DKK / CAD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kelowna (Canada) is 20% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr24,097 (C$4,900) in Kelowna.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 69 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $175 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (about 1 hour ago)