Cost of living in Kecskemét, Hungary compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02449 DKK / HUF
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kecskemét (Hungary) is 56% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,544 (471,423 Ft) in Kecskemét.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Stara Zagora costs 350 лв (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $32 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)