Cost of living in Kayseri, Turkey compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 355 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.949 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kayseri (Turkey) is 57% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr5,332 (2,735TL) in Kayseri.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$706 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Orlando, Florida costs $90 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Juan costs $713 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 70₴ (24 minutes ago)