Cost of living in Kayseri, Turkey compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.615 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kayseri (Turkey) is 64% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,053 (6,226TL) in Kayseri.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarajevo costs 700KM (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 1 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $55 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 900 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Gloucester costs £430 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 15,000 Birr (39 minutes ago)