Cost of living in Kayes, Republic of the Congo vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 151%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 486 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01136 DKK / XAF
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kayes (Republic of the Congo) is 24% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr47,125 (4,147,659 Franc) in Kayes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr38,000 in Aarhus.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 30 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tijuana costs Mex$ 26 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad, India costs ₨63,923 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €37 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Southampton costs £409 (35 minutes ago)