Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 342 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05848 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 13% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr25,262 (¥431,970) in Kawasaki.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 mile in Norwich costs £0.93 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 1,400 NT$ (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (43 minutes ago)