Cost of living in Katsuta, Japan vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 425 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.06013 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katsuta (Japan) is 24% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr37,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr27,992 (¥465,526) in Katsuta.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 30 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tijuana costs Mex$ 26 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad, India costs ₨63,923 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €37 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Southampton costs £409 (20 minutes ago)