Cost of living comparison between Katsuta, Japan and Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06579 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katsuta (Japan) is 30% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr13,171 (¥200,204) in Katsuta.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €37 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Helsinki costs €0.08 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cordova costs €5.75 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johor Bahru costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)