Cost of living in Katsuta, Japan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06225 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katsuta (Japan) is 31% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr8,618 (¥138,444) in Katsuta.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £45 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (about 1 hour ago)