Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 50%|
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05765 DKK / NPR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,275 prices entered by 168 different people.
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 54% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr39,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr18,087 (₨ 313,731) in Kathmandu.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$8,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,017 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Beijing costs 2.11元 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)