Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 64%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,064 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06594 DKK / NPR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 53% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr5,884 (₨ 89,233) in Kathmandu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Afyonkarahisar costs 90TL (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,290 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guarulhos costs R$ 93,294 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (29 minutes ago)