Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 70%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,142 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06171 DKK / NPR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 54% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr12,915 (₨ 209,297) in Kathmandu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Riga costs €2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 100 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 110 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,900 Ft (43 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Jose, California costs $3.28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)