Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 66%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,018 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05841 DKK / NPR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 55% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,741 (₨ 200,999) in Kathmandu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 12,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Prešov costs €240 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr290 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hanover costs €20 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (28 minutes ago)