Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 48%|
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05730 DKK / NPR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,172 prices entered by 150 different people.
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 49% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr12,677 (₨ 221,238) in Kathmandu.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 109,730 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Belfast costs £10 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)