Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 66%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,309 prices entered by 147 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06127 DKK / NPR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 53% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr31,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr14,618 (₨ 238,594) in Kathmandu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 400 som (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 98,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lahore costs ₨234 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 120 (40 minutes ago)