Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 334 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.452 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 41% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr17,632 (€2,366) in Katerini.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 700 ﷼ (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 350,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Manila costs Php750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Exeter costs £399 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kano costs 500 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wonju costs ₩5,000 (about 2 hours ago)