Cost of living in Katerini, Greece vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 83 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.473 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 45% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr39,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr21,508 (€2,878) in Katerini.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 8,500 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Aurangabad costs ₨547 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Moscow costs руб 156 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$125 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in San Diego, California costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)