Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 264 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.441 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 42% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,809 (€1,453) in Katerini.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in London costs £149 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nice costs €25 (23 minutes ago)