Cost of living comparison between Katerini, Greece and Aarhus, Denmark
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 375 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.462 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 43% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,765 (€1,443) in Katerini.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuttack costs ₨8,132 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (about 1 hour ago)