Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.002 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 6% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr13,290 (元13,265) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr12,500 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saltillo costs Mex$ 45,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 25 zł (30 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (33 minutes ago)