Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.023 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 8% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr20,275 (元19,811) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr18,750 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.79 zł (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,617 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Muzaffarpur costs ₨7 (about 2 hours ago)