Cost of living comparison between Kashgar, China and Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 301 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.007 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 6% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr16,587 (元16,469) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr15,625 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 42 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rotterdam costs €750 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U28,000 (about 1 hour ago)