Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 241 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27559 DKK / CZK
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 43% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,741 (38,977 Kč) in Karlovy Vary.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $200 (16 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Bristol costs £2.50 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 1 hour ago)