Cost of living comparison between Karimnagar, India and Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10283 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 42% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,950 (₨106,490) in Karimnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 15 (9 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Hong Kong costs HK$799 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $30 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Glasgow costs £149 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $64 (39 minutes ago)