Cost of living in Karimnagar, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10296 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 41% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,028 (₨107,107) in Karimnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £2.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (25 minutes ago)