Cost of living in Karimnagar, India vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.09483 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 50% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr34,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr17,165 (₨180,998) in Karimnagar.
Prices recently added
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Kolkata costs ₨22 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$530 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Granada costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 308 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mar del Plata costs ARS $63 (about 2 hours ago)