Cost of living in Karimnagar, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 528 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09163 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 40% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr33,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr19,840 (₨216,513) in Karimnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €10 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$70,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Waterbury, Connecticut costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)