Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00539 DKK / IQD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is about the same as in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr25,984 (4,821,536 Dinar) in Karbala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cordova costs €1.30 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 500 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 4,900 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨45,743 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 799 (about 1 hour ago)