Cost of living comparison between Karbala, Iraq and Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00596 DKK / IQD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is about the same as in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr12,146 (2,037,064 Dinar) in Karbala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riga costs €3.60 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €250 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$550,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Timisoara costs 100,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 1.00 B/. (about 2 hours ago)