Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00580 DKK / IQD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is about the same as in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr12,093 (2,086,654 Dinar) in Karbala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$912 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dnipro costs 6.00₴ (29 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Ranchi costs ₨847 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)