Cost of living comparison between Karaman, Turkey and Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.983 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaman (Turkey) is 41% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,129 (5,613TL) in Karaman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,200TL (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $68 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 18 Bds$ (18 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Songnam costs ₩2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1,830 (22 minutes ago)