Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 352 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09302 DKK / KGS
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is 19% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr33,354 (358,553 som) in Karakol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr28,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Miskolc costs 148,999 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Luxembourg costs €434 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $3,440 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨15,248 (about 4 hours ago)