Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09051 DKK / KGS
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is 18% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr30,785 (340,131 som) in Karakol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr26,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Beijing costs 元1,000 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Fes costs 1,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 16,250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (about 3 hours ago)