Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09200 DKK / KGS
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is 19% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr35,737 (388,449 som) in Karakol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr30,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kaunas costs €3.45 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Rochester, New York costs $350 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $10 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Agra costs ₨100 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Recife costs R$ 4.49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)