Cost of living in Karagandy, Kazakhstan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02255 DKK / KZT
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karagandy (Kazakhstan) is 12% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,990 (487,475 KZT) in Karagandy.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)