Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01896 DKK / KZT
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 72% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr7,470 (394,061 KZT) in Karaganda.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr13,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 520 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 10 Leu (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harbin costs 元312 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 299 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php900 (42 minutes ago)