Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02198 DKK / KZT
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 68% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr5,919 (269,359 KZT) in Karaganda.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cochabamba costs $b3.90 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 100 лв (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)