Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02055 DKK / KZT
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 70% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr3,697 (179,902 KZT) in Karaganda.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨8 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €14,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,505 (about 1 hour ago)