Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 72%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,685 prices entered by 148 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06356 DKK / PKR *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 67% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr8,667 (₨136,347) in Karachi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.20 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Madrid costs €1,999,999,999,999,999,966,445,568 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$50,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Coimbra costs €1.75 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)