Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 75%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,023 prices entered by 173 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05930 DKK / PKR *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 69% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr8,154 (₨137,508) in Karachi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $1.25 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 100 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 3.80 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Burlington, Vermont costs $40 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩1,485,310 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 650 ман (20 minutes ago)