Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 68%|
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04968 DKK / PKR *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,964 prices entered by 257 different people.
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 64% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr34,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr12,150 (₨244,564) in Karachi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 221 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Moncton costs C$0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 260 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$56,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Agartala costs ₨250 (about 3 hours ago)