Cost of living in Kara, Togo compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 525 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01137 DKK / XOF
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kara (Togo) is 35% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr33,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr21,444 (1,886,532 Franc) in Kara.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 20 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Graz costs €439 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Skopje costs 15,000 ден (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagpur costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bergen costs kr 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)