Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 364 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20840 DKK / TWD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 43% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,947 (76,522 NT$) in Kaohsiung City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Brussels costs €80 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £20,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 187 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (40 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,678 (42 minutes ago)