Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21077 DKK / TWD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 42% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,685 (74,420 NT$) in Kaohsiung City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.60 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 27,000 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €25 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Shenyang costs 元8 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,500 (42 minutes ago)