Cost of living comparison between Kaohsiung City, Taiwan and Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 460 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21697 DKK / TWD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 42% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,894 (50,208 NT$) in Kaohsiung City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,677 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨31 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Raipur costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Harare costs $1,400 (about 1 hour ago)