Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20679 DKK / TWD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 43% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr16,549 (80,029 NT$) in Kaohsiung City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lahore costs ₨4,009 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fes costs 30 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)