Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 525 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21397 DKK / TWD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 33% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr33,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr21,951 (102,588 NT$) in Kao-hsiung.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Liverpool costs £8 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 28 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rotterdam costs €4.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €800 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨20 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$13 (about 1 hour ago)