Cost of living in Kanpur, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09769 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kanpur (India) is 73% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr8,237 (₨84,324) in Kanpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Osaka costs ¥52,693 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Londrina costs R$ 3,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)