Cost of living in Kanpur, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 542 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09284 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kanpur (India) is 57% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,641 (₨114,620) in Kanpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (24 minutes ago)