Cost of living in Kandy, Sri Lanka vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 495 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03606 DKK / LKR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kandy (Sri Lanka) is 55% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr39,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr17,443 (483,658 ₨) in Kandy.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr300 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lyon costs €21,000 (about 2 hours ago)