Cost of living in Kandy, Sri Lanka compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04542 DKK / LKR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kandy (Sri Lanka) is 34% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,240 (225,462 ₨) in Kandy.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,018 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php60,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$19 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)