Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 525 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.562 DKK / MYR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 40% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr34,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr20,303 (RM12,997) in Kampung Baru Subang.
Recent Prices Added
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$15 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plovdiv costs 15 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campo Grande costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$6,450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beijing costs 15元 (about 2 hours ago)