Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 352 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.607 DKK / MYR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 35% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr19,612 (RM12,205) in Kampung Baru Subang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tbilisi costs 3.20 Lari (3 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Kavala costs €3.70 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bangkok costs 150 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €41 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (about 2 hours ago)