Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.549 DKK / MYR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 39% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr17,683 (RM11,415) in Kampung Baru Subang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $65 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $2,700 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Ceiba costs L 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.17 (about 1 hour ago)