Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00173 DKK / KHR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is 14% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,737 (6,191,684 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Murcia costs €50 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $128,000 (about 1 hour ago)