Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00175 DKK / KHR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is 13% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr16,232 (9,255,484 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gebze costs 3.00TL (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$430 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ryazan costs руб 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 199 (about 2 hours ago)