Cost of living comparison between Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia and Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 301 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00173 DKK / KHR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is 15% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,675 (6,168,077 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨500 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)