Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia vs Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 425 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00163 DKK / KHR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is 16% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr35,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr29,380 (18,003,816 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,017 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Beijing costs 2.11元 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,220 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €2.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)