Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 397 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00151 DKK / KHR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is 16% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr23,629 (15,642,193 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergamo costs €26 (about 2 hours ago)