Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 321 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00159 DKK / KHR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is 15% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr24,666 (15,503,126 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Casablanca costs 38 Dirham (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Minsk costs 4.50 BYN (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dammam costs ﷼ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Podgorica costs €1.43 (about 1 hour ago)