Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00157 DKK / KHR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is 15% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr24,769 (15,765,270 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sofia costs 2.20 лв (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$344 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 7,725 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$301 (44 minutes ago)