Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 495 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00190 DKK / UGX
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 48% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr8,167 (4,289,762 Shilling) in Kampala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,795 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $139 (33 minutes ago)