Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 612 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00174 DKK / UGX
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 50% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr31,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,556 (8,942,751 Shilling) in Kampala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £48 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Denver, Colorado costs $329 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Murcia costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tucson, Arizona costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)