Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 569 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00186 DKK / UGX
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 48% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr13,584 (7,297,002 Shilling) in Kampala.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Grand Cayman costs CI$9 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php12,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900 L£ (41 minutes ago)