Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 473 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00195 DKK / UGX
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 47% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr9,909 (5,090,801 Shilling) in Kampala.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,300,000 Ft (16 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Rajshahi costs Taka 5,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €250 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.350 (about 2 hours ago)