Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 649 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00175 DKK / UGX
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 49% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,249 (8,721,466 Shilling) in Kampala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Lagos costs 100,000 ₦ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Changzhou costs 元1,211 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Erzurum costs 90TL (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 100 Ft (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,150 (17 minutes ago)