Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 59%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 653 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00166 DKK / UGX
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 51% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr13,234 (7,971,113 Shilling) in Kampala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)