Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 560 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00183 DKK / UGX
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 49% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr9,579 (5,226,763 Shilling) in Kampala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 200 (35 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Winnipeg costs C$565 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 200,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thane costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)