Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 603 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00176 DKK / UGX
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 51% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr12,791 (7,280,203 Shilling) in Kampala.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 80,000TL (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nanjing costs 元4,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makhachkala costs руб 500 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (42 minutes ago)