Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi, Ukraine compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 397 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23174 DKK / UAH
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi (Ukraine) is 38% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr18,649 (80,475₴) in Kamianets-Podilskyi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$20,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bishkek costs 100 som (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Glasgow costs £6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Berkeley, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)