Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi, Ukraine compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25695 DKK / UAH
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi (Ukraine) is 38% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,582 (45,075₴) in Kamianets-Podilskyi.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Montreal costs C$2.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (14 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.98 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)