Cost of living in Kaluga, Russia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12260 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaluga (Russia) is 51% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr7,687 (руб 62,699) in Kaluga.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $3.99 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nouméa costs 40,000 Franc (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €60 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €15 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (44 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Iloilo costs Php96 (about 1 hour ago)