Cost of living in Kaluga, Russia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10695 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaluga (Russia) is 57% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr12,376 (руб 115,719) in Kaluga.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 90,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €10 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €10 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,200 (about 1 hour ago)