Cost of living in Kalmunai, Sri Lanka compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04073 DKK / LKR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalmunai (Sri Lanka) is 14% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr34,115 (837,635 ₨) in Kalmunai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr30,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $15 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vienna costs €606 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kansas City, Missouri costs $500 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kyoto costs ¥180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Morelia costs Mex$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)