Cost of living comparison between Kalmunai, Sri Lanka and Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04638 DKK / LKR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalmunai (Sri Lanka) is 16% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr21,808 (470,230 ₨) in Kalmunai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr18,750 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 75,000 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 120,000,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Szeged costs 59,900 Ft (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Budva costs €450 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Omsk costs руб 12,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)