Cost of living in Kalmunai, Sri Lanka compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04664 DKK / LKR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalmunai (Sri Lanka) is 15% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr21,639 (463,908 ₨) in Kalmunai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr18,750 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Contagem costs R$ 1,200 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nantes costs €0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$92 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Birmingham, Alabama costs $5.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 2 hours ago)