Cost of living in Kalmunai, Sri Lanka compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04123 DKK / LKR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalmunai (Sri Lanka) is 14% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr29,574 (717,279 ₨) in Kalmunai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr26,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Southampton costs £0.09 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Maputo costs 6 MT (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Oxford costs £989 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,100 (about 1 hour ago)