Cost of living in Kalmunai, Sri Lanka compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04034 DKK / LKR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalmunai (Sri Lanka) is 15% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr31,113 (771,340 ₨) in Kalmunai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr27,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $505 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$100 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oujda costs 20 Dirham (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 400₴ (35 minutes ago)