Cost of living in Kalisz, Poland compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.758 DKK / PLN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalisz (Poland) is 26% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr20,729 (11,790 zł) in Kalisz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨250 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guwahati costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)