Cost of living in Kaliningrad, Russia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 355 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11686 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaliningrad (Russia) is 62% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr7,100 (руб 60,753) in Kaliningrad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Gold Coast costs AU$4.20 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abuja costs 250,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oujda costs 150 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)