Cost of living in Kaliningrad, Russia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 440 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09855 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaliningrad (Russia) is 66% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,350 (руб 105,018) in Kaliningrad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €13 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 7 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Enugu costs 1,100 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)