Cost of living in Kaliningrad, Russia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11005 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaliningrad (Russia) is 62% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,126 (руб 101,096) in Kaliningrad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨50 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨423,542 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €25 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiel costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £5,000 (about 1 hour ago)