Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.446 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 39% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr17,162 (€2,305) in Kalamata.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)