Cost of living in Kakinada, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 339 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09846 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kakinada (India) is 65% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr8,699 (₨88,354) in Kakinada.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,275 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €3.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Guatemala City costs Q5.81 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abuja costs 3,200 ₦ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨5,083 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oslo costs kr 379,000 (16 minutes ago)