Cost of living in Kakinada, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10635 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kakinada (India) is 63% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr4,605 (₨43,304) in Kakinada.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Alexandria costs E£ 175 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Trento costs €35 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 3,000 zł (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lyon costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)