Cost of living in Kakinada, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 345 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09331 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kakinada (India) is 68% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr9,423 (₨100,984) in Kakinada.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Midland, Texas costs $1,211 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 90 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)