Cost of living in Kakinada, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09708 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kakinada (India) is 65% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr9,796 (₨100,912) in Kakinada.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $4,300 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$33,763 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 6.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €78 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 2.00 (40 minutes ago)