Cost of living in Kairouan, Tunisia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.044 DKK / TND
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kairouan (Tunisia) is 51% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr6,089 (2,000 Dinar) in Kairouan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM407 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$16,340 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $160 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campos costs R$ 3.90 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)