Cost of living in Kaifeng, China compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.947 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaifeng (China) is 28% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr19,330 (元20,403) in Kaifeng.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Melbourne costs AU$60 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £12 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$450 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (25 minutes ago)