Cost of living in Kaifeng, China compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.021 DKK / CNY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaifeng (China) is 28% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,214 (元10,985) in Kaifeng.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,745 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$335 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $15 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,300 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (40 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (44 minutes ago)