Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 59%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 260 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.894 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 54% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr5,730 (3,025TL) in Kahramanmaraş.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 20,000 Franc (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$650,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £134 (36 minutes ago)