Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 59%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 303 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.930 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 54% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr7,264 (3,765TL) in Kahramanmaraş.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 500 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tacna costs S/. 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)