Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 61%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 355 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.894 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 54% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,530 (6,087TL) in Kahramanmaraş.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 100 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Durham, North Carolina costs $65 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 250 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (21 minutes ago)