Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 66%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 276 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.600 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 59% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,976 (6,859TL) in Kahramanmaraş.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,423 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 47 kn (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 32 zł (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Istanbul costs 7TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 50 Kwacha (about 2 hours ago)