Cost of living in Kagoshima, Japan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05627 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kagoshima (Japan) is 29% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr20,583 (¥365,771) in Kagoshima.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 300 Kč (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨1,300 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sherbrooke costs C$13 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pyongyang costs 5,575 ₩ (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$74,990,000 (about 1 hour ago)