Cost of living in Kagoshima, Japan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 313 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05718 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kagoshima (Japan) is 28% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr21,513 (¥376,226) in Kagoshima.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Novi Sad costs 156 Дин. (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 140 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kochi costs ₨36,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 299 (about 1 hour ago)