Cost of living in Kaduna, Nigeria compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! Kaduna has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kaduna.
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02229 DKK / NGN *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaduna (Nigeria) is 30% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr13,111 (588,270 ₦) in Kaduna.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Jyväskylä costs €400 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tehran costs ﷼ 750 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Posadas costs ARS $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Portsmouth costs £2,580 (about 1 hour ago)