Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.726 DKK / ZMW
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 23% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr14,504 (19,982 Kwacha) in Kabwe.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $150 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 65 (4 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.17 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 8 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,863 (44 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.99 (about 1 hour ago)