Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.733 DKK / ZMW
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 23% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr12,105 (16,506 Kwacha) in Kabwe.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $85 (2 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $130 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Washington D.C. costs $22 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $95 (30 minutes ago)