Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.632 DKK / ZMW
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 21% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr19,771 (31,291 Kwacha) in Kabwe.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bern costs CHF 4.20 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$720 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 4 hours ago)